If you’re not happy with your skin, you’re not alone. There are thousands of men and women out there who are unhappy with what they see in the mirror, yet they aren’t sure what to do about it. If you’ve tried natural remedies for your skin and none have worked, it might be time to consider ultrasonic facial treatments.
What is an Ultrasonic Facial Treatment?
An ultrasonic facial treatment uses ultrasound technology to increase the production of collagen, help firm up the skin, and encourage skin cells to cycle faster, which encourages clearer, younger-looking skin. It is generally used after another treatment, such as microdermabrasion, as it can help soothe swelling and encourage healing.
Ultrasonic Facial Treatment benefits
Ultrasonic facial treatments have a number of benefits, including the following:
- It works well with sensitive skin. If you have a skin type that isn’t well suited to most skin treatments, ultrasonic facial treatments can help. It works well on people who suffer from Rosacea and acne.
- It lightens under eye circles. If you’ve been suffering from unnecessarily dark under eye circles, ultrasonic facial treatment may be the answer.
- It tightens and tones. Those who are dealing with wrinkles and saggy skin can kiss these troubles goodbye with a consistent regimen of ultrasonic facial treatments.
- It is completely safe. It’s not recommended to undergo ultrasonic facial treatment if you’re pregnant or have a pacemaker. If you don’t fit in either of those categories, there are no negative effects associated with ultrasonic facial treatments.
- There’s no recovery time. As mentioned earlier, several treatments actually use ultrasonic facials as a way to recover from their effects. This gentle procedure won’t affect your daily life at all.
An ultrasonic facial treatment can help all skin tones and all ages. If you’re ready to put bad skin behind you, visit us at our skin care page to learn more about how Cosmetic Enhancement Center can help you safely and effectively use ultrasonic facial treatment for optimal results.