Microblading in an advanced brow technique that works by depositing pigment directly into the skin to create thin strokes that appear like hair. This treatment is a perfect fit for those interested in full, natural-looking brows that require very little upkeep. This method is semi-permanent, with results typically lasting around one year.
During our complimentary consultations, our brow expert, Vanessa Cavallaro, L.E., will walk through your goals, expectations, shape and pricing. During this time, Vanessa will assess your natural brow shape and determine which outline and color is best suited for you. She will also address any questions or concerns you may have. From there, we will work with you to schedule your treatment!
Perfecting the brows with microblading is typically a two-step process. Here is what you should expect during your first visit:
- Consultation: During a consultation with our Microblading expert, Vanessa Cavallaro, L.E., we will walk through a series of questions regarding your makeup routine, preferences, and goals. We will also evaluate your natural brow shape and create your treatment plan.
- Day-of Timing: The initial Microblading treatment typically takes between two to two and a half hours, depending on the brow shape and size.
- Numbing: To help make you more comfortable during your treatment, we will apply topical numbing cream to the area.
- Outline: Vanessa will use a special, waterproof pencil to create an outline of your new brows, which will help her have a guide to work off of. You will be able to adjust the outline as so desired before beginning the treatment.
- Treatment: You will comfortably lay down while our specialist performs the treatment. This is done using a small blade to create hair-like incisions. Everyone’s experience is different; however, we like to compare the treatment sensation to light scratches on the skin.
- After Care: Following the treatment, our team will send you home with your post-treatment instructions on how to take care of your new brows.
Five to Eight Week Touch-Up
Five to eight weeks after your first treatment, it is time to come back in so Vanessa can reassess your brows and work to fill in any holes and shape them to perfection. This appointment will likely be shorter than the initial treatment, but the time frame is dependent on how many more strokes you need. This follow-up is included in the initial cost of the treatment.
Actual CEC Microblading Patients
If you are interested in learning more about Microblading at the Cosmetic Enhancement Center of New England, please give us a call to book your complimentary consultation.