At CEC, we proudly offer the Juvederm family of fillers by Allergan. If you are interested in restoring lost facial volume, These fillers may be a great option for you! Our experienced clinical staff is happy to meet with you during a complimentary consultation to determine which fillers are best for you and create an individualized treatment plan. Learn more about the Juvederm XC Family
- Juvederm Ultra XC, which adds subtle volume to lips and softens the appearance of vertical lip lines.
- Juvederm Ultra Plus XC, which helps to fill parenthesis, corner & marionette lines.
- Juvederm Volbella XC, which can add volume and definition to the lips. Learn more
- Juvederm Voluma XC, which adds volume to lift and contour the cheeks. Learn more
- Juvederm Vollure XC, which softens moderate to severe facial lines and wrinkles to create a smoother appearance. Learn more
Frequently Asked Questions:
What is Juvederm?
These fillers are dermal fillers made of hyaluronic acid. Fillers help reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles, as well as restore fullness in desired areas.
What is treatment like?
Juvederm treatments can vary based on the area you are treating and the specific product you are using. For example, a lip treatment may take more time and be more uncomfortable than a cheek treatment.
Is it permanent?
As with almost all nonsurgical treatments, Juvederm fillers are temporary. The filler will naturally be broken down and reabsorbed by your body over time. The amount of time a Juvederm treatment lasts can vary from patient to patient. For those with higher metabolisms, filler can be broken down faster by the body. It also depends on what type of filler used, and the amount.
How long does it take to see results?
Juvederm results can be seen immediately, but patients should note that there will also be mild swelling and bruising for roughly a week. The full result will be evident in the following weeks once any swelling, redness and bruising dissipates.
How much does Juvederm cost?
The cost of a Juvederm filler treatment varies greatly. Cost is dependent on the type of filler used and the amount. To get an accurate cost estimate, please come in and see our providers for a complimentary consultation!
Here are some amazing patient results using the Juvederm collection of fillers: