We are growing like a weed in our beautiful new space! To help us support our growth, we’ve had a few new employees join our team! To help you get to know Kayla, L.E., Boutique Associate, and Richard Salois, Office Manager, we interviewed them to learn five fun facts about each of them. Check it out below!
- She is a licensed aesthetician! She especially loves skincare and looks forward to helping patients find the right products for them. Her favorite line at CEC is SkinMedica!
- She has three cats…and all of them are hairless! Just call her our resident cat lady!
- She has lived in Maine her whole life! She grew up in Saco and still lives there today.
- She loves the outdoors! An avid hiker, Kayla loves spending time outside and appreciates the gorgeous backdrop Maine has to offer.
- She is a great baker! One of her favorite recipes is salted caramel cheesecake…yum!
- He used to work in corporate wellness! Richard is passionate about health promotion and wellness, and used to be a Kinesiologist (someone who studies body movement!).
- He lived in Winnipeg, Canada for three years while working with Naturopathic Physicians on a natural medicine ecommerce project.
- He has a dog named Houdini. He is a rambunctious Australian Shepard!
- He has lived in both Italy and Germany, so you could definitely say he is well traveled.
- He is originally from Massachusetts. He moved to Maine a couple of years ago, and loves the great outdoors!
We are so glad you joined the CEC family, Richard and Kayla! They both look forward to serving our patients and helping to make our practice the best it can be.