Rejuvenate Your Complexion with Medical Microdermabrasion
The benefits of microdermabrasion include
- Fresher skin with a more glowing appearance
- Diminishes sun damage, fine lines, large pores and coarse textured skin
- Better penetration of skin care products
- Removes debris that can contribute to acne
- Can help build collagen, giving the skin a more youthful appearance
Treatments take about 20-30 minutes and there is no downtime. Microdermabrasion can be slightly uncomfortable around the mouth and nose area where the skin is more sensitive, but should not be painful.
The most common after effect of treatment is redness that can last from 10 minutes to an hour. Microdermabrasion can greatly reduce acne when used in conjunction with a medical grade line of skin care products and a series of treatments are usually recommended for the best and continuous results.
Contact Cosmetic Enhancement Center of New England today to schedule your microdermabrasion consultation. We’ll work with you to create a treatment plan that is tailored to your skincare needs and aesthetic concerns.